CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
SAFE AS AT HOME
RECEPTION & CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and disposable pens are available at the reception.
- The reception desk, payment terminals and room keys are disinfected on a regular basis and must be disinfected after each check-in.
- Safe distances have been set for guests waiting in queue for reception. The maximum number of guests staying in the hotel lobby is limited to 8 people.
- The check-in procedure includes mandatory health declaration. Failure to express the statement may result in the inability to provide the hotel service
- Reception staff work in disposable gloves, and the registration procedure takes place through a protective glass or in face shields.
- The space of each room is compulsorily ozonated after checking- out, along with complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room, in particular a telephone, mini bar and TV with remote control.
- The bedding is changed according to safety standards and using disinfectants such as Super ozonit, meeting European standards EN 14476.
- Detailed disinfection of bathroom rooms is carried out every day using single-use materials and disinfectants from the professional EcoLab line.
- Daily cleaning takes place only at the guest's request, taking all neccesity precautions. The procedure is supplemented with thorough ventilation, each time disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room,
- All rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Cleaning staff work with gloves while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- During cleaning works, the housekeeping carts are protected with a protective foil, the vacuum cleaners are each time disinfected and the cleaning materials are used to only one room.
- All rooms provide information on the applicable security policies and procedures.
- Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfect several times a day.
- The corridors and hotel lobby are ventilated several times a day
- Entrance to the hotel lobby is equipped with shoe sanitizing mat.
- Regular disinfection of the hotel elevator takes place, at least once an hour, with the introduction of a limit on the number of people using it at the same time to max. 2 people.
- Hand sanitizer is available on each floor of the facility:
- at the restaurant entrances from the hotel side and from the terrace side - contactless Smart Stand Hygiene system
- in public toilets at level -1
- at the elevator entrances on all levels
- The children's corner available in the restaurant is closed indefinitely.
- Only guests of the hotel and employees are allowed to stay on the premises.
RESTAURANT & BAR
- The restaurant and bar are opened daily from 13.00 to 23.00, in the current sanitary regime
- Meals might be delivered to room upon guest's request, with respecting all safety rules.
- Room service trolleys and waiter trays are regularly disinfected. Cutlery, porcelain and glass are scalded each time in accordance with sanitary procedures.
- Guests receive a moisturizing, disinfecting wipe for each covering.
- Room service is free of charge.
- Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks / face shields, maintaining a safe social distance.
FITNESS AND SPA
- The fitness room remains closed until further notice.
- Spa and fitness area reamin closed until further notice.
- All employees are regularly trained in compliance with safety standards and procedures in accordance with the requirements of WHO, IGHP and the Ministry of Development.
- After coming to work, each employee undergoes a well-being checkup, in case of negative symptoms the employee is not allowed to work
- Each employee performs his duties in disposable gloves and, in accordance with the requirements, in a mask or protective helmet, in parts of the facility where direct contact with the guest takes place.
- Employees have access to disinfectants - liquids, wet wipes and personal protective materials.
- A rotary work system is introduced in all departments.
- Common rooms for employees - satanics, toilets and facilities are disinfected regularly, using all safety standards.