Staying in Hanza Hotel you trust and share your privacy with us. We assure you it is a serious matter for us and all information regarding your stay are taken care of only by our authorised personnel and entities participating in the provision of hotel services. Your personal data are not process by third party.
Your comfort and safety are the most important for us, that is way all common areas of the property, which includes corridors, restaurant and lobby are monitored by surveillance camera system. During your stay in Hanza Hotel your image is recorded for the purpose of safety policy, according to Article 6, regulation 1f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 and process by personal data controller only for 7 days.
Moreover, according to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 your personal data, received for the purpose of providing hotel services are additionally protected. As follows, we kindly inform:
1. Your personal data controller is Unia Sp. z o.o. headquatered in Grudziadz, at Szosa Toruńska 32/38 street, NCR 0000147646 VATTIN 8761008692
2. You can contact Data Protection Officer via emai firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data will be processed mainly for the purpose of providing the hotel services – under Article 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016. Moreover, personal data will be processed by Hotel for the purpose of: 1. Pursuing potential claims for damages caused by guest suffered by Hotel or defence against guest’s claims on the Hotel 2. Documenting hotel services for tax purposes 3. Providing the highest quality hotel services.
In case of marketing consent, according to Article 6 regulation 1a, personal data will be processed for marketing purposes such as emailing information about promotions and special offers.
4. You can declare your consent to process your personal data by hotel for marketing purposes such as receiving information about promotions, special offers and promotional materials from Hanza Hotel Gdansk to indicated email address. Marketing consent is fully optional and does not influence on provision of hotel service.
5. The recipients of personal data will be exclusively entities authorised to obtain personal data under national and European legislation and entities participating in the provision of services, which includes authorised employees of data controller, entity operating the hotel and restaurant reservation system, hosting service provider, IT company and video-monitoring software provider.
6. Your personal data received for the purpose of providing hotel services will be recorded for the period of 10 years. Personal data collected on the basis of marketing consent will be recorded for the period of validity of the marketing consent.
7. You have a right to request access to your personal data from the controller, right to rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
8. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
9. Providing the personal data is necessary to provide the hotel services. The refusal to provide personal data may result in impossibility to fulfil the assumptions of a hotel services contract. Marketing consent is fully optional.
In case any additional questions regarding your personal data processing or safety policy, we are to your disposal. Have a great stay in Hanza Hotel Gdansk!